Monday, March 10, 2008

Finished Two, Started Third

I have finished my first two squares in Vanna's Choice Dusty Rose and have started a third in Dusty Purple. All three have hearts as the motif, different patterns. I also decided to tie them all together with a seed stitch border (though I really don't remember if any of the patterns called for anything different -- I just prefer seed stitch).
I still need to finish a sweater which I started about 8 weeks ago. The body is almost finished as I did it in the round. I really need to get better circular needles. The ones I used really twisted terribly even though I started off with everything nice and square. GRRR......
I also need to get another set of Size 6 or 7 needles for another sampler afghan I will be doing for my best friend out in Ohio. I guess I have the same complaint: so many projects planned, so little time. ;-)

No comments: