Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some Interesting Things About Me (I Believe)

In No Particular Order:

1. I have never been to DisneyWorld or DisneyLand -- and never will

2. Re: Above: Yes, I am a "Culture Snob"

3. Favourite Perfume: Chanel "Coco"; Dior "Poison Mystique"

4. Favourite Scents: Gardenias; Frankincense; Lavender; Lilac; Spice

5. I am a want-to-be: Classicist; Paleontologist; Astronomer

6. Favourite Season: Winter (Spring & Autumn tied for second)

7. I am a polytheist and "spiritual/religious materialist" (scientific definition) (check out my blog "Libations")

8. Favourite Cake: Spice (Chocolate second)

9. Favourite Pie: Lemon Meringue (Oreo Chocolate Creme Pie second)

10. Favourite Cookie: Molasses Spice (Ginger Snaps second)

11. I am a Cat Person

12. I lived in South Korea for one year

13. I have been to Europe three times

14. I have precognitive dreams

15. I have grey hair and I keep it long

16. I enjoy science fiction

1 comment:

teabird said...

Great! We can share the lavender and ginger cookies, look at the stars, read Classical literature, enjoy the winter, pet cats, and brush each other's long, grey hair!

In my world , Disneyland = waterboarding. I would never go there while conscious.