Monday, June 30, 2008

"Who Knows Where The Time Goes?"

It is very appropriate that the first song on my list is "Who Knows Where The Time Goes?" by Judy Collins. Time does seem to slip through my fingers much too fast. I have sooo much to do!!! Right now I am working on a really pretty summer pullover in Flash, a cotton yarn in a pink, lavendar, and pale yellow colourway. Early in the process (had about 3-4 inches knit) I had to frog the whole thing because the da%^&n designer did not have the right number of stitches for the arms, which would never have fit inspite of the so-called XL designation. Don't you just hate that!!! I still need to cast on for three-shawls (OY!). However, I do have a partial alibi for that -- I have to go to a bead show coming soon in July in order to get the Swarovski crystal beads that I am going to use in them. Don't even ask about all the other works-in-progress!!

No comments: