Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Think I've Got It, Finally!

I was having a number of difficulties when I first started the Faroese shawl. The first was a major error by the designer on row 5. However, I fixed that by going on the forum site and found corrected instructions. Then, I was a bit confused about the use of the two separate charts and how they went together. Re-reading the instructions was the most important thing I did, finally ("duh" moment of course). Even though I am still very much at the beginning, things are making sense at last. When I finish section 1 I'll take a photo and post it here.

No comments: